Wednesday, July 6, 2011

For the Frauds

The thing that bothers me most about sometimey folks who find friendship a matter of proximity is the nagging feeling that these same folks who smile in my face are the same people who think that I'd associate myself with a wack project. The same folks who snicker behind my back and assume I'm not serious about creating even though they have no idea what I'm on about these days.

Well, you don't have to pay lip service to my ideas. Ever. I'd prefer if you didn't really. I don't need phony ass smoke blown at me or one person's approval to justify doing what I do. I'm not interested in having the conversation where I talk about what I'm up to just to watch someone's disinterested eyes glaze over either.

Fuck all that.

Support my work or don't but don't speak out of one side of your mouth if you feel a different way about it especially if you've never experienced it. We're better off not talking at all if that's the case.

Don't pretend to care if it means nothing to you and we'll get along just fine. I catch you blowing smoke at me, there's gonna be problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment